Back in the industry’s humble beginnings (circa 1998), having a static website that basically provided an online brochure of sorts, was the norm. Not only has that totally changed with the onset of multiple technology options like Joomla and WordPress, but a totally different focus and ways to address search engine optimization.
Being in an industry that demands we have a good mix of technology expertise, skills and access has changed the entire playing field for virtual assistants worldwide.
I am still floored when I speak with VAs who still don’t have an online presence, being that a website, blogsite, or even a blog page, and wonder why they struggle to keep their business alive.
I’m sure there are successful virtual assistants out there, if someone doesn’t argue the use of the term VA if their business is all local, who don’t have a web presence, but I usually find they are just scraping by or have created a niche for themselves as a sub contractor working on other successful VA teams.
So how can you get a leg up on your competition as it relates to you website, blogsite and SEO basics? What are the latest trends, and why should be keep up-to-date on these technologies?
If not for our clients and prospects, then certainly to increase our own growth and success as entrepreneurs.
Join me for my next Inner Track teleseminar and find out more about what’s working, not working, and why when we discuss the latest technologies and strategies to keep you on the inner track to building and growing a successful business in 2012 and beyond.
Here’s some of what we’ll be discussing:
- Do you need a static website separate of your blog?
- What are the advantages of having/using WordPress for your blog or website?
- How does social media play into my website/blogsite SEO?
- Latest initiatives relating to SEO with domain names, keywords and meta tags
- How are inbound and outbound links helpful to my overall SEO?
- Should I do some sort of formal, paid for SEO to create higher rankings
Mark your calendars now for our next Virtual Assistance Inner Track teleseminar on Thursday, May 17th, 2012 beginning at 3:00 PM Eastern, as we take a take a closer look at Website. blogsite and SEO Basics to effectively keep your business growing in the right direction as you build a reputation of value.
Plan to be on the call in May where you can also ask me any question about anything that is causing you a challenge in moving your business forward.
As a member of my Virtual Assistance Inner Track, and even during your FREE trial, you’re able to call me for one-on-one coaching during my special call-in time each month. Every month I set aside two hours of time for members of my Inner Track program to schedule calls with me to work on their virtual assistance businesses until all the appointment times have been taken.
Mark your calendars now and join me for this 90-minute session on Thursday, May 17th, beginning at 3:00 PM Eastern. Learn what tools and technologies are on the cutting edge of our industry and how you can easily make simple changes to the way you work with your site to increase SEO and bring more visitors and prospects to your site, and ultimately new clients.
Submit your application for the 1-month trial and enjoy this session, at no cost to you…visit: http://www.VAbizcoach.com now to find out more and register to participate.
I hope you will register now and mark your calendars to participate LIVE!
Coming in June, we look at Finding Ideal Clients! This session will be held June 21st!
You will not want to miss our Web/Blogsite SEO session, so register TODAY for your 1-month trial membership in Jeannine’s Virtual Assistance Inner Track group coaching program. Go here for more details and to apply for this program: http://vabizcoach.com/inner-track.html
The industry is booming right now, you need to differentiate yourself from the thousands of other VAs who may be vying for the same piece of business you are…now is the BEST time for you to make an investment in yourself, and your business to stay current with marketing trends, and be accountable to yourself for building the business you’ve always dreamed of.
Mark your calendars now for this interactive session, Thursday, May 17th 2011 beginning at 3:00 p.m. EASTERN. To find out more about our upcoming monthly schedule go to http://vabizcoach.com/teleseminars.html
You also get a recording of the session – so you can check back anytime you need a refresher. But there’s more… here’s what you’ll receive during the trial program:
- One month’s direct access to my monthly teleseminar sessions for VAs discussing in detail the topics as outlined above;
- One month of direct access to ask me any question you want on how to successfully take your business to the next level. This Q&A session will take place at the end of each month’s teleconference call and questions are not limited to the monthly topic;
- An audio recording of each month’s teleconference sent to you by email;
- A highlight of each month’s teleconference sent to you via email;
· Direct access to call me during my special monthly call-in times. I’ve set aside two hours each month for my Inner Track members to reserve telephone coaching appointments with me. If you reserve an appointment with me, we’ll work together on your business for 10-minutes. This is on a first-come first-served basis for Inner Track members who take action every month and reserve appointments with me immediately. Members who wait may find that they’ve all previously been taken by other members.
After your first teleseminar you can call or E-mail me at anytime (at least 10-days before the next call) if you no longer want to continue your membership in the program. And, if you continue in the program after your first month, your credit card will be billed just $47 monthly, for each month you remain in the program. There’s no long-term contractual agreement to stay in the program for any amount of time, but I know you’ll want to if you’re really ready to focus on improving and helping you be accountable to growing your business.
And there’s still more! Once you are a paying member of Jeannine’s Virtual Assistance Inner Track, you will also receive access to these additional bonuses to create explosive business results:
- Access to our Online Community which includes coaching lessons, resources/information about growing your practice, audios/videos, a discussion group listserve, and fresh information every month (Priceless) Take a peek at this powerful site: http://jeannineclontz.icmembershipsite.com/
- Four free reports to continue to expand your business knowledge ($150 value)
- 30-minute one-on-one coaching session ($75 value)
- And more…
The information contained in this program is so powerful that I’m totally confident of how completely you can transform your business if you use this detailed information. That’s why I’m letting you test drive the program for FREE, so you’ll be completely convinced of what the program will do to transform your business.
The VA Inside Track is a group coaching concept like no other. It’s a fresh perspective on how to positively grow the business you’ve always wanted to have. We inspire and motivate you to do what’s needed to stay accountable to yourself and to the growth and profitability of your business. It’s like business know-how on steroids!
This group coaching program is for Virtual Assistants (VAs) who are ready to take action in their business and have a desire to move their business forward and be more profitable and successful. Our teleseminars do not include any sales pitches nor do they encourage you to purchase an upgrade, participate in any other cost-based program, or just give you vague and incomplete information like so many of those FREE teleseminars do.
Isn’t it time you made an investment in making your business more profitable? Take the plunge, give us a try: http://vabizcoach.com/
The Virtual Assistance Inner Track is designed specifically for a VA practice from someone who has been in the trenches for more than 14-years.
I’m extremely confident you’ll realize that through applying just one or two of the many new ideas you’ll be learning in this program, you’ll begin making a lot more money as a Virtual Assistant. Just one additional client or transaction with a current client over the next 12 months because of your membership in the program will pay for your membership many times over. It’s a valuable investment in your future and your business.
Don’t wait, dip your toes in the water and try us on for size! Register TODAY!!! (http://vabizcoach.com/inner-track.html) so you won’t miss our exciting May session to kick-start your business in 2012!
Now is the BEST time to get the knowledge and resources you need to propel your business and become more profitable. Make this important investment in yourself and the well-being of your business. You’ll be glad you did.
Hope you can join us!